Friday 18 December 2009

Happy Christmas! And a new pattern!

I think I've finally done all of my Christmas knitting...with a week to spare. Granted, I had to ship a box off to America so I had a much earlier deadline, but I'm feeling pretty good about what I've managed to finish over the past two months.

With gifts finished, today was the Christmas Shop with my husband. This is our first Christmas together as a married couple, and on our own, so we're making it special with special treats, like enchiladas and cereal from back home (Tesco's is sadly lacking in Panda Puffs, but I managed to get my paws on Gorilla Munch). Also, Britain is waking up to the wonder of peanut butter and chocolate, as I managed to score a 3-pack of Reese's Peanut Butter cups at Tesco's today (55p...fantastic).

I've also managed to get a new pattern up: the Leiden Lace Scarf.

It's available for £3.00 at my Ravelry Store.

And if you're not on Ravelry, here's a doesn't-matter-link (Which will take you to Paypal:

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Zia said...

Ashly, congrats on such a beautiful pattern!

Hugs,
Patrizia